Non-Functioning Streetlights – How to Report

How to report a street light that is out or malfunctioning

CenterPoint Energy manages the streetlights within the Gleannloch Farms community.  To report a light out, fill out the online form at

You will be asked to provide:

  • The pole number for the non-functioning light
  • Contact information (in case more information is needed to locate the streetlight in question)
  • An email address (if you want feedback regarding the repair request)
  • The number of streetlights you would like to report